Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Black Frame Suitcase Solar Panels||Componet:||ECTFE/EVA/Cell/EVA/Backsheet|
|Max. Power Voltage(Vmp):||18V||Feature:||Portable|
|Power Tolerance:||±3%||Opertate Temperature Range:||-40℃ To + 85℃|
lightweight folding solar panels,
portable solar power kits
MYGF-120W-1 Black Frame Suitcase Solar Panels Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation
Suitcase Solar Panels Features
1. Provide you with high conversion rate and incredibly efficient output
2. Excellent performance even under the weak light
3. The unique surface treatment technology, flexible solar
4. Elegant figure and small size, light weight, easy to carry
5. A special process of surface treatment
6. High reliability withguaranteed 0%~+5% power output tolerance ensuring return on investment
7. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, andextreme temperature variations
8. 25-year transferable power output warrant: 5 year/95%, 10 year/90%, 18 year/85%, 25 year/80%
9. Rigorous quality controlmeeting the highest standards: CE, FCC
(1) They are hail-proof and shockproof, making them the perfect solar companion on the toughest Aussie tracks.
(2) They are 100% weatherproof, including the pre-wired (and bypassable) PWM solar controller mounted on the back of the panel, meaning you can leave them out no matter what the weather. (Note, we offer MPPT solar controller too, if you want to change to MPPT solar controller just contact us)
(3) They are constructed with stainless steel and aluminium fittings which means you never have to worry about rust.
(4) They feature a smart-magnet system to keep your panel closed without the need for bulky latches.
(5) They are constructed using a 1.2mm fibreglass, heat resistant PCB backing to ensure the solar panels remain strong and are resistant to sagging over time.
The Solar Cells:
They have outstanding solar efficiency rating, up to 19% thanks to the high quality A-Grade Monocrystalline Solar Cells used
|Temperature coefficient Voc(%)||+0.04±0.015%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Pm(%)||-0.3±0.02%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Im(%)||-0.45±0.05%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Vm(%)||+0.04%/°c|
|Surface pressure||60m/s(200kg /m² )|
Contact Person: admin