Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Controller:||PMW/MPPT||Product Name:||Black Frame Suitcase Solar Panels|
|Opertate Temperature Range:||-40℃ To + 85℃||Max. Power Voltage(Vmp):||18V|
|Power Tolerance:||±3%||Relative Humidity:||0~100%|
rv solar suitcase,
solar suitcase kit
MYGF-200W-3 Black Frame Suitcase Solar Panels corrosion resistant heavy duty handle
· Compact design makes it very portable and versatile.
· Comes with adjustable corrosion resistant aluminum stand, heavy duty handle, latches for longevity, and protective casing.
· German made solar cells performance excellent in weak light environment and yield better energy over the long run.
· Excellent performance in weak light environment, therefore better energy yield over the long run.
- German-made solar cells.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing.
- Compatible with gel, sealed, and flooded batteries.
- Included temperature sensor and battery voltage sensor allows you to monitor with ease.
- Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating information and data.
- Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.
(1) They are hail-proof and shockproof, making them the perfect solar companion on the toughest Aussie tracks.
(2) They are 100% weatherproof, including the pre-wired (and bypassable) PWM solar controller mounted on the back of the panel, meaning you can leave them out no matter what the weather. (Note, we offer MPPT solar controller too, if you want to change to MPPT solar controller just contact us)
(3) They are constructed with stainless steel and aluminium fittings which means you never have to worry about rust.
(4) They feature a smart-magnet system to keep your panel closed without the need for bulky latches.
(5) They are constructed using a 1.2mm fibreglass, heat resistant PCB backing to ensure the solar panels remain strong and are resistant to sagging over time.
|Temperature coefficient Voc(%)||+0.04±0.015%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Pm(%)||-0.3±0.02%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Im(%)||-0.45±0.05%/°c|
|Temperature coefficient Vm(%)||+0.04%/°c|
|Surface pressure||60m/s(200kg /m² )|
Contact Person: admin