Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Frame Color:||Silver / Black|
|Feature:||Anti-aging||Rear Panel Color:||White / Black|
|Advantage:||High Transmission Rate||Installation:||Easy Installation|
mono poly crystalline solar,
crystalline solar modules
MYGF-20W-2 Monocrystalline Solar Panel High cell efficiency high mechanical strength
Mono Solar Panel Features:
1. High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability and reliability.
2. Rigorous quality control to meet highest international standards.
3. High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
4. Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation.
5. Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
6. Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
Crystalline Silicon (c-Si)
Almost 90% of the World’s photovoltaics today are based on some variation of silicon.In 2011, about 95% of all shipments by U.S. manufacturers to the residential sector were crystalline silicon solar panels.
The silicon used in PV takes many forms. The main difference is the purity of the silicon.
But what does silicon purity really mean? The more perfectly aligned the silicon molecules are, the better the solar cell will be at converting solar energy (sunlight) into electricity (the photoelectric effect).
The efficiency of solar panels goes hand in hand with purity, but the processes used to enhance the purity of silicon are expensive. Efficiency should not be your primary concern. As you will later discover, cost-and space-efficiency are the determining factors for most people.
Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panels
Solar cells made of monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), also called single-crystalline silicon (single-crystal-Si), are quite easily recognizable by an external even coloring and uniform look, indicating high-purity silicon.
Contact Person: admin