MYGF-21W-3 Phone Charging Solar Panel High Energy Conversion Fast Charging Technology
Phone Charging Solar Panel Features:
- High Energy Conversion: Highly efficient solar cells convert up to 23%-25% of solar power into free energy. Charge up to two USB device simultaneously and forget what it feels like to have to look for a socket.
- Fast Charging Technology: With built-in smart IC chip, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed.it can be used to charge smartphones, or any other 5V 2.4A devices.
- Highly Portable: Ultra lightweight (556g/1.2IB). Compact size and lightweight foldable design make it great for camping, hiking, picnics, and other outdoor activities. Perfect charging pack to bring for quick charge under the sunshine.
- Highly Durable: The canvas is created to withstand rugged durability for outdoor use. Exposure to damp conditions will not damage the exterior part of the solar charger.
- Note: This solar panel charger does NOT store power, you will need a power bank to store power or connecting to your device directly to charge.
Phone Charging Solar Panel Brief Introduction:
We often take for granted how easily we can access power, plugging everything we own into a wall socket. I remember just a few years ago sitting in airports watching everyone fight over the few wall sockets available. Charging our devices, especially when traveling, had become essential and airports fell behind in offering a solution. Now it seems most places offer some sort of charging station and the drop in price and size of battery banks has made them easy to carry around. Yet the demand for power is ever growing.
As photographers, batteries are our greatest weakness. They power everything we use and each device or gadget needs a different one. On an average assignment I carry three different cameras now, then there are the countless devices that use AAs and AAAs. In addition to camera gear, I often travel with my Surface Pro 4, cell phone, and Nexus tablet.
As an adventure photographer, I find myself in areas with little to no power charging opportunities, which often requires more gadgets that rely on yet more batteries. On my last trip to Africa, several of the villages had small general stores that sold charging time using portable solar panels. Everyone would drop their phones off in the morning and pick them up at the end of the day fully charged. This inspired me to look for an affordable and compact solution I could easily travel or hike with.
Why choose us?
1. Excellent efficiency, Easy Installation & Maintenance
2. Outstanding performance in Low-Light
3. High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
4. Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
5. Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
6. Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
(1) The price is too expensive, why?
We choose the best material to make it, such as flexible solar panel, we use A grade Cells, all of them are imported from the USA, we insist on the development of quality
(2) What is the payment term?
100%T/T in advance 30%T/T in advance balance before shipment when your order over 10000 usd
(3) Why the delivery time is too long
It depend on your quality of order and product type.If you only need a sample, we can send you soon.
(4) What is the different of mono and poly
The cells conversion efficiency is different the mono cells is higher than the poly cells mono is 20.6%, poly is 18.3% so mono panel more expensive than poly panel
(5) What is the warranty of the panel
Mono panel and poly panel is 10-years warranty materials technology,90% 10-years and 80% 25-year power output guarantee. flexible panel is 1year, lifetime is 5 years
(6) Can you do OEM for my panels
Yes,we support OEM and ODM